woodworking plans

Woodworks by Travis Has Moved!

Woodworks by Travis has moved to a new home! I have moved my gallery of scroll sawn work to Scroll Saw Village, an online community for scroll saw enthusiasts! We offer forums, private messaging, user galleries and a free pattern library!

You can find my work here. Please join our growing community at http://www.scrollsawvillage.com. Hope to see you there!

Happy Scrolling!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Just Getting Started

I created this blog as an online gallery to showcase my finished scroll saw projects. Occasionally, I'll post other woodworking projects.

I just started scroll sawing last week. After coming across the Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts a few weeks back, I started lurking in the forums. It wasn't long before my interest developed enough to purchase my first scroll saw. I didn't have a lot of money to play with, so I ended up buying a Craftsman 16" Scroll Saw from Sears with a bunch of gift cards. I read pretty good reviews for it. Basically saying that for a cheap saw, it's pretty good. And that was good enough for me.

I'm hoping this will keep my interest. Ultimately, I'd like to do a few craft shows. It's something I've always wanted to try. But until then. I'll just make stuff for my own amusement!

No comments: