woodworking plans

Woodworks by Travis Has Moved!

Woodworks by Travis has moved to a new home! I have moved my gallery of scroll sawn work to Scroll Saw Village, an online community for scroll saw enthusiasts! We offer forums, private messaging, user galleries and a free pattern library!

You can find my work here. Please join our growing community at http://www.scrollsawvillage.com. Hope to see you there!

Happy Scrolling!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Duke

I got this pattern from the first issue of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts (or known back then, Scroll Saw Workshop). I ordered a bunch of back issues and this is one of the patterns. I think every scroller will have cut a portrait of the Duke at some point in their scrolling career. Here's mine. I'm pretty happy with it. I like the delicate areas. It impresses a lot of people when they see it.

Cut from 1/4" Baltic Birch
Clear Coated with Spray Acrylic
Felt Backing

No comments: